From years ago, one of my digital design courses required us to learn assembly using the old Fox11 boards and to write up a “User Guide” on programming and setup. Managed to get about 50 pages worth of info into it but this was the initial draft, spelling/grammar...
- The Worlds End pub map – not quite done December 7, 2016
- Finished OLED/GPS example September 15, 2014
- Quadcopter Update September 11, 2014
- Arduino GPS with OLED Display September 10, 2014
- Neopixel – Trying out app inventor with a bluetooth module September 4, 2014