An example of a KML I made using an Arduino hooked up to a data logger and a GPS module(MTK3339) from Adafruit. I turned it on when I went to/from work, the accuracy is pretty good for something that was still on a breadboard, in a box, and...
- The Worlds End pub map – not quite done December 7, 2016
- Finished OLED/GPS example September 15, 2014
- Quadcopter Update September 11, 2014
- Arduino GPS with OLED Display September 10, 2014
- Neopixel – Trying out app inventor with a bluetooth module September 4, 2014