Something I helped work on awhile ago creating dynamic charts on top of a Google Earth map. Worked pretty spiffily so I’ll be writing up some examples on how its done.
- Next story Neopixel – So I broke the thumbstick code – here’s something I couldn’t break
- Previous story The final project from a digital design class – A ginormous guide to the Fox11-68HC11 trainer board
- The Worlds End pub map – not quite done December 7, 2016
- Finished OLED/GPS example September 15, 2014
- Quadcopter Update September 11, 2014
- Arduino GPS with OLED Display September 10, 2014
- Neopixel – Trying out app inventor with a bluetooth module September 4, 2014