An attempt at scaling down the GPS logger I made, this one is using a mini GPS receiver from Sparkfun with coordinates displayed on a 0.96″ OLED from Adafruit. It’s still a work in progress just squishing together code from the TinyGPS++ library and using the Adafruit GFX...
- The Worlds End pub map – not quite done December 7, 2016
- Finished OLED/GPS example September 15, 2014
- Quadcopter Update September 11, 2014
- Arduino GPS with OLED Display September 10, 2014
- Neopixel – Trying out app inventor with a bluetooth module September 4, 2014